We manage author's information, abstracts, manuscripts and presentations.
The Dreamedia Events Team offers world-class solutions to ensure professional Abstract Management for your conference. We are proficient in collecting author information, abstracts, manuscripts, presentations and session preferences.
We can offer tailor-made solutions for smaller meetings. Larger conferences can choose an online service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with access from anywhere in the world.
Dreamedia Event's fully-customisable Abstract Management solutions are among the most comprehensive available in the market today - a perfect fit for any organisation demanding versatility, efficiency and value.
Dreamedia Events has a wide range of conference and administration services available which you can use in total or individually, depending on your needs. One of the fantastic services we pride ourselves on and can assist you with is managing your abstracts.
Our Abstract management solution are fully complemented with C-Event, our conference and event management Software, so you know that you'll get a seamless service with excellent results.
As the Conference Organiser, we can:
- Set up the Speaker database, plan and manage all aspects of abstracts, papers and online material.
- Make changes to the system as required to accommodate changes in the conference or event.
- Coordinate the Call for Papers.
- Manage the submissions and set up the 'marking' process.
- Liaise with the confirmed speakers and their requirements.
- Handle the communication with rejected abstracts.
- Organise all the audio visual equipment required for each presentation.
- Organise any accommodation or travel requirements for the speakers.
- Organise the production of handouts.
- Collate all abstract and biography information for printing the conference handbook or program.
There are many benefits in letting us manage your abstracts:
- Communicate directly with authors and reviewers through a sophisticated and easy to use bulk email facility.
- Save significant time and money compared to manual processing.
- Save time managing authors, reviewers, program committees and documents.
- Retain full control over the submission and reviewing process.
- Reduce postage, printing costs and paper handling.
- Avoid making mistakes, missing deadlines and losing abstracts.